50 x PPE Disposable Suits - CAT 3 Type 5 & 6 - Asbestos Coveralls Plus
All PPE Products must be CE marked and any Cat 3 PPE item has to be examined and approved by a Notified Body before it can be brought to market. Cat 1 will have a simple CE mark and Cat 3 will have a CE mark plus the number of the Notified Body e.g. 0120 which is the number for SGS Ltd.
Part of the examination process includes evidence of testing. Within Category 3 there are various levels of protection. The BioClean-D range meets the requirements of Type 5 & 6 which are as follows:
Type 5: confirms the ability to withstand fine dry particles
Type 6: confirms the ability to withstand exposure to a light spray, liquid aerosols or low pressure, low volume splashes, against which a complete liquid permeation barrier (at the molecular level) is not required.
- General Building Works
• Particle-tight and spray-tight to a limited extent
• Bound seams and elastics in contrasting colours for visible safety
• Optimised fit for high wearer comfort
• Resealable zipper flap
• Middle finger loops prevent sleeves sliding up the arm
• Elasticated waistband for a perfect fit
• Free from silicone and substances that interfere with wetting agents
• Suitable for cleanroom environments Class 8 in accordance with ISO 14644-1
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!