Flametect "Nitro" is a skin friendly Flame Retardant for use on natural & synthetic materials including clothing & seating.
Available in 3 sizes 1 Litre Trigger Spray, 5 & 25 litres
Please note: Bottles & labelling may vary due to decanting.
Nitro is the only flame retardant product available that has been tested independently by the "Institute for Skin and Product Evaluation" for dermal reaction with a full pass result.
Multi Purpose: use on synthetic or natural materials, preferred for apparel, carpeting and any item that may have a metalic element or embellishment such as curtains with gold or silver yarns or metal furniture that could be tarnished by some corrosive flame retardants.
- Iron-On Fabric Labels to Identify Fabrics as treated. Feature date and year. Ideal for maintenance and Inspections.
High active solids: 30% compared to around 15% of our competitors products. Which means it goes further and you do not need to saturate the material being treated.
Quicker drying times. (Ready to use in 2-3 hours). Easy to apply.
Flametect "Nitro" is a water-based fire proofing spray. Halogen & Bromine Free! Non-toxic, non-hazardous formulation and completely Odourless. Dry Cleanable to upto 10 cycles.
"Nitro" is Non Hygroscopic and Non-Corrosive to metals. Unlike our competitors products. Nitro will not corrode metals.
Used Extensively In Schools, Colleges, Nursing Homes, Public Houses and Hotels.
Treats: Polyester, Cotton, Silk, Linen flax, Wool, Cardboard, untreated wood, polystyrene, lycra, hessian, foam rubber and most other materials that can absorb.
- Certification with every order traceable to A UKAS accredited laboratory
- Produced in an ISO 9001 Quality Assured environment to exacting standards
- Treats up to 10 sq. metres per litre. Possibly more on light weight materials.
- Water based flame retardant. No nasty solvents.
- Suitable for apparel & bedding
- Non sting formula. safe on skin.
- Excellent performance on artificial flowers
- Suitable for spray, roller or immersion application.
- Dry clean durable (upto 10 Cycles)
- Can achieve B.S.5867 Pt2 Type B. B.S.5852 0 & 1, Euro Standards EN1101 EN1102
- Performs To M.C.A. & I.M.O standards for charter vessels & passenger ships (See NX2)
- Can perform to CAA Spec 8 for aircraft
- Effective on natural, natural / synthetic blends & most synthetic textiles.
- Curtains & drapes, including theatre stage & wing curtains (Including Synthetic Materials)
- Stage props, flat sets & scenery
- Chairs settees, stools, fixed upholstery & some bedding. (Will not acheive BS5651 Watersoak test)
- Theatrical costumes & party clothing
- Boat beds, bunks & curtains
- Aircraft seating & carpets
- Artwork & displays
- Papier mache projects & collages
- Lighting special effects for theatre & stores
- Tapestries & wall hangings
- Banners & signs for internal use
- Inglenook beams & internal decorative timber
- Rugs & Carpets (Including Synthetic Carpets)
- Temporary fireproof barriers
- Hay & straw internal scenery for seating
- Foams & Sponges
- Artificial & dried natural flowers & foliage
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!