Our Service Guide• Fire Risk Assessments
• Fire Engineering Consultancy
• Passive Fire Protection
• Fire Door upgrades
• Certificated Fire Stopping
Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Risk Assessors are qualified to IFE standards/ RICS or Fire Officer trained. We work to the PAS79 platform, the industry recognised standard for quality fire risk assessments.
Fire Engineering Consultancy
- Fire engineering is a specialist service we offer which provides clients clear information to support changes in building design, use or additional staff considerations when undertaking a construction project.
Passive Fire Protection
- Passive fire protection is in many cases the unseen fire protection which allows safe escape from a burning building. We offer solutions in the supplying of product, the specification of product along with application of Intumescent coating for both steel and timber.
Fire Door Upgrades
- Fire doors form a critical part of any buildings fire strategy, however over a period of time doors can become damaged, or be of a design or age which will be non compliant – so what do you do? At fireplug we offer a service which can upgrade period doors to 30 min resistance, replace seals and glazing working with our third party accredited fitting team.
Certificated Fire Stopping
- Certificated fire stopping is a critical part of any buildings structural fire protection. At fireplug, we work with experienced fully trained fitting teams who provide a UK service to businesses ranging from SME's to PLC's.