Sundstorm SR100 Half Mask
DescriptionSundström Safety manufactures respiratory protective devices and filters with accessories such as compressed air-fed respirators, powered respirators and protective hoods.
• Soft, yet very durable mask body
• Deep nose bridge and face seal provide a comfortable, secure fit
• Two sizes available to ensure the best possible fit
• Elasticated, easily adjustable head harness with large crown plate for a comfortable, secure fit
• Extremely low inhalation and exhalation resistance reduces wearer fatigue
• Supplied with face seal test disk allowing you to check face seal before starting work
• Highly efficient filters ensure low running costs
• Range of accessories and service kits available
Tested in accordance with EN 140:1998.
The SR 100 half mask is equipped with two exhalation valves, which ensures very low exhalation resistance. Valve covers with baffles effectively protect the exhalation membrane against dust and paint mist. The easily adjustable elastic head harness of the mask is designed as a V-shaped loop and has a large, dished crown plate, which contributes towards a comfortable and secure fit.
The SR 307 compressed air attachment can be connected. A pre-filter holder and test disc for simple checking of the performance are supplied. Best stored in box SR 230 (166200).
Available in two sizes, M and L.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!